ARTTRA is an energetic organization dedicated to promoting art and culture in original ways since 1991. We are specialized in various customized art programs. In Amsterdam, the Netherlands and abroad.
ARTTRA aims at commercial and non-commercial organizations wishing to surprise business relations or staff members with an exclusive and original cultural experience. Since ARTTRA staff is academically trained, we enjoy an extraordinary degree of trust and cooperation from museums, municipalities and private individuals, which is crucial to the nature of our work. Naturally, all the practical details are organized with great personal care.
ARTTRA cooperates closely with the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum, Rembrandt house, Hermitage en Eye Ffilm Institute in Amsterdam. We organize guided tours for these museums, which can combine with other activities in your programs.
In short, ARTTRA’s cultural programs are “made to measure”:
- they are made up in complete consultation with the client;
- they are organized in small groups guided by an art historian or other specialist;
- the languages are: Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian or Chinese;
- tours can be arranged to art collections and locations that are not normally open to visitors;
- interesting and pleasurable aspects may be combined in a good manner;
- dinners and lunches at special places can be arranged;
- musical, theatrical and other cultural interludes are always possible;
- transport can be arranged by boat, taxi or luxury coach;
- arrangements can be made at any hour of the day and any day of the week.
ARTTRA works for:
ABNAMRO, Alcon, Akzo Nobel, American Express, AstraZeneca, ATPI, Bank ten Cate, Bonar Technical Fabrics, CAK, Cartier, Ciba Vision Benelux, Bols, Delta Lloyd, Dräger Safety Nederland, DSM, EYE Filminstituut Nederland, FHV/BBDO, Fluor, Fotovakschool, FrieslandCampina, Gemeente Amsterdam, Germerott Innenausbau, Givaudan, Google, G-Star Raw, Heineken, Helvetia Versicherungen, Hermès Benelux, Hotel de l’Europe, Houthoff Buruma, IDFA, ING Groep, Kempen & Co, KLM, Koninklijke Marechaussee, KPMG, Linklaters, McCann, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft, Moooi, De Nederlandsche Bank, Nyse Euronext, van Oord, Philips, Quintessentially, Rabobank Nederland, Robeco, Rembrandthuis, Rijksmuseum, SDU, Shell, SimCorp, SMSGroup, Stryker, Tata Steel, Tebodin, Unilever, Van Gogh Museum, Vescom, Vlisco, VGZ, many embassies, municipalities, ministries, universities, schools and museums.
Tweede Boomdwarsstraat 4
1015 LK Amsterdam
tel +31 (0) 20 6259303
Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For further information please call us or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org